Computers around the world are systematically being victimized by rampant hacking. This hacking is not only widespread, but is being executed so flawlessly that the attackers compromise a system, steal everything of value and completely erase their tracks within 20 minutes.
The goal of the ethical hacker is to help the organization take preemptive measures against malicious attacks by attacking the system himself; all the while staying within legal limits. This philosophy stems from the proven practice of trying to catch a thief, by thinking like a thief. As technology advances and organization depend on technology increasingly, information assets have evolved into critical components of survival.
The CEH Program certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. The Certified Ethical Hacker certification will fortify the application knowledge of security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker.
Why is this training important for you ?
• The most advanced course in the world that covers cutting edge of hacking technology. EC-Council researchers go deep underground covertly to extract advanced attacks and exploits and work to analyze how hackers operate and present them to defense community .The researches report and update advanced hacking tools every day on the member’s portal and on www.hackerjournals.com
• The CEH class deals with real life scenario and real threats by real life experts in the field.
• Learn real life ethical hacking methodology beyond automated vulnerability scans and simple information security tests.
• Gain global recognition as being a certified member of a globally recognized institution and attain the skills of a professional ethical hacker/ penetration tester.
• Play with real life tools that are used by the hacking underground. The courseware is over 4,410 pages, covering 63 modules with over 60 GB of real life underground tools that are not found in any other training course anywhere in the world plus evaluation copies for Core Impact and Immunity in classes and security software that can be taken home!!!
• Get your hands dirty with actual hands on labs under the guidance of some of the best information security professionals in this space.
• Unlike other classes that provide courseware that is tightly coupled with the presentation and somewhat useless outside of that environment, EC-Council has always sought to provide reference material that continues to be valuable long after the course has concluded.