Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TimeNet's prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
TimeNet believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy: Cancellations will be considered for refund, if the request is made within 14 days of registration. The client has to send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting for cancellation of his registration. A detailed explanation on the reason for the lack of satisfaction has to be included in the e-mail sent.
TimeNet is committed to providing you with a high quality and valuable service. When you register with us, you avail a 14 day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with our service, we will cheerfully issue a complete refund. However, refunds are provided only if the cancellation is done within two weeks from the initial registration date.